Web Page "additions"

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 00:55:39 EST

Peter Metcalfe:
>The additions to the prosopaedia appear to be coat-of-arms for some
>more Malkioni folklore figures and additional details in the iconography

>for some Kralori Emperors and figures (Aptanace is associated with a
>spider, frex).

Hmm, if there are any additions to the Prosopaedia, it was unintentional. The text version Chaosium had on disk must have been slightly different from the published one, and the differences were not noticed -- the intent was to put only the published material up, primarily for consistency.

Congratulations to Shon Vaughan (oberon_at_autoiii.com) for being the first person I know of to send his apology in _before_ his accidental post had time to go out! Accidents happen, and an immediate apology is the best cure.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com