Re: What "The Rubble" looks like

From: Andrew Raphael <raphael_at_research.canon.com.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 11:03:09 +1100 (EST)

richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com> writes:

>For some reason, probably after looking at that rather empty looking
>map, I've thought of The Rubble as a place which is mostly open and
>empty. I'm not so sure now.

The city of Pavis included a lot of grazing land and open spaces inside the walls, so those parts are open and empty. The built up areas are around the gates and bridges. I suspect much of it looks a lot like those towns in Afghanistan after the recent earthquake.

The Big Rubble box set said there were 3 classes of ruins. Class A are almost entirely intact, Class B may have intact basements, and Class C are just rubble. Class A ruins are mostly in defensible places: the Troll lands, Mani's Fort, Real City.