Tarsh Twins

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 00:32:01 EST

To those who have interest in the boardgame Dragon Pass and the book King of Sartar.

I realized something only a couple of weeks ago.

In Dragon Pass, the Tarsh Exiles have a hero, which is the Tarsh Twins. Yet in King of Sartar, the Twins dynasty dies out a couple of hundred years ago.

Thus, it seems that there is a resurgence of the Twins during the early stages of the Hero Wars. It seems obvious to me that Annstad of Dunstop is the brother of these Twins; anyone got any ideas as to who his sister is?

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com