Sky Stuff (addendum)

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 16:18:49 EST

I neglected to mention in my last post that Nick Brooke is the source, either full, partial, original, or contributory, of much of what I often refer to as "the current model" of the Gloranthan sky. Even many aspects in which he had no direct part are often derived from his work, or build upon it. His contributions to this subject should never go unacknowledged, even if I sometimes seem to take them for granted -- I owe him a great debt for his work on the subject over the past several years.

For that matter, Sandy Petersen's work on the subject (in Elder Secrets, at the least) should also be remembered. If there are others who have contributed, I do not omit them intentionally, but through ignorance of their roles.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com