MGF

From: Michael O'Brien <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 23:31:21 +1000

G'day all,

___

MGF I'd just like to re-reinforce Nick and Jeff's comments about MGF. MGF is all about making Glorantha an enjoyable place to game in rather than making it ridiculous. While there is a place for goofy schtick (I should know), rather than in long-running campaigns this is usually found in one-off tournament scenarios like "Seven Mothers do 'ave 'em" and "The Getting of Wisdom". While we've got plenty of yucks out of "Embarassment of Riches" and "Rune Metal Jacket" at the various cons, they are pretty much written perfectly straight and can (and have) been played that way very enjoyably.

Cheers

MOB PS, great to see another stargazer Alex F back in harness again!

MICHAEL O'BRIEN
  48 Fitzgibbon Street, Parkville VIC 3052, Australia   +61-3-9347-3303
  MOB's Glorantha Page: http://gateway.bayswater.schnet.edu.au:81/~mob/