Army comments solicited

From: gerakkag_at_wam.umd.edu
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 00:19:14 -0500 (EST)

This may not interest too many people, but a few friends and I are playing around with miniature wargaming (the horror!) in Glorantha. I've worked out a rough Uz army list to construct my order of battle: I'd _love_ comments on it. It's at:

        http://www.wam.umd.edu/~gerakkag/army.html

And, for that matter, finally got my website in decent enough shape to welcome people to take a gander at it, too. A few things of troll interest.

        http://www.wam.umd.edu/~gerakkag/rq.html

Thanks in advance,

Jamuz Frusetta

James Frusetta, UMCP History Department		gerakkag_at_wam.umd.edu
                "Dobar, losh -- ja sum chovetkot so pushkata."