Sorry, I've blanked.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 22:21:31 GMT

The soi-dissant Ineffable Guy Hoyle suggests:
> (Return to Griffin Mountain?), even though [Balazar] has become a Blank
> Land (this status could be revoked, certainly?)

Hey, we're talking "Chaosium policy statements" here, (c.f. "manifesto commitments"). ;-) ;-) I happened to mention Balazar's blankness to him a Convulsion or two ago <shudder>, and his reply, which I reproduce in full, was a somewhat blank look, himself (not inappropriately), and:

"Balazar is a Blank Land?"

Of course, printing a sequel would lead to the Pavis/RoC type situation, whereas reprinting GM would lead to the... need I go on?

Slainte,
Alex.