Re: Peter lies about the sources, AGAIN!!!

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 08:39:19 -0500

Once again, that arch-traitor Peter Metcalfe attempts to lie and distort his sources, propping up his own ramshackle theories and throwing dust in the eyes of his readers. Luckily, Inspector Nick is on the case:

> (the Creature whose name is YBB is actually Yongley-Bongly-Bo)

That's "Yonghy-Bonghy-Bo" to you, perp! Twenty "Hail Gregs", and you can count yourself lucky I'm in a good mood.

Source: "The Jumblies, and other Nonsense Verses", by Edward Lear.

(Yet another of my accidental Gloranthan connections... my greatgrandfather  Leslie Brooke illustrated all of these poems! So, if you want to know what the YBB, or the Nimble Hen, or any of the other denizens of Koromandol look like, you'll have to fork wads of cash into the Brooke family coffers. Ha ha ha!!!)

::::
Nick
::::