Rules List

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 15:17:06 -0000

I have had several people email me asking "How do I get onto the Rules List?" so here's a brief introduction to the Rules List
  1. It's not my list, it's Tal Meta's
  2. It's for RuneQuest 2 and 3, not Slayers or G:TG
  3. It's not a private list, anyone can join
  4. send "subscribe runequest-rules <email_at_ddress.here>" in the Subject or Body, I can't remember which, put both in just in case. If you prefer the Digest edition, put "runequest-rules-digest" instead.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/phibbs +--------------+
| What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy perfect symmetry? |

Sorry for the interruption, now back to the hard-core Gloranthan Esoteria...