Spirit Cults

From: were.ralph <were.ralph_at_virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 19:51:36 -0800

Hi again
I'd just like to thank everyone who responded to my request concerning the above, in particular Nick Brooke, who provided an excellent item. Although my request was kind of 'rulesy' Nick's commentary has inspired me to really play up this character's role. Incidentally, he's a Sazdorf troll in 1612 (at the moment)..... Could be getting interesting soon!
Which reminds me, Daniel Fahey advised me to run the Sartar High Council scenario for my players during this time. I always viewed this as a scenario which was designed for players who know a bit about Glorantha, which my players don't (yet). Any ideas for helping them play such major roles with limited knowledge? I know they have background write ups, but it's still quite daunting for them.
Thanks again, ..and in advance!
Ralph Plowman