Re: Thalassocracy

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 18:31:01 -0500

______ _______
Andrew "Umm..." Joelson, he ask (re: my Vadeli):

> Aren't the Waertagi coming back? Following the Firebergs? Once
> they regroup, the Vadeli are in for real trouble.

My arse they are. Last time round, the Vadeli (Red & Brown & Blue) were wiping the floor with Zzabur, Talar, Waertag, and all their little friends, right up until Zzabur sank the Vadeli Isles. And guess what? Zzabur ain't there any more. Well, looks like the Waertagi  by themselves aren't *quite* as shit-hot as they think they are (were?), any more. I'd bet on twenty shiploads of Red Corsairs against one Cityship, any day.

> About the only thing to keep the Waertagi from swabbing the deck
> with them...

Remind me again of the abilities of the Waertagi Warrior Caste...

::::
Nick
::::