Tradetalk publishing schedule

From: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 07:58:37 +0100

Shannon Appel wrote:
Watch for Tradetalk #3 - when it comes out it has a few First Age myths I wrote about the central Ralians, talking about the four Galanini tribes, the Twin Storms, and a few other things...

Joerg answered:
Which might delay a bit longer, I'm afraid. We still plan to get #4 out by May.

Shannon has written in fact a very good article about the galanini myths for Tradetalk # 3. This very issue should be published in 1997, that is true, but we have had some unexpected delays for which the Tradetalk team is very sorry about.

But I think we can publish TT # 3 at least in the beginning of march. I would like to make no promisses about this, but we are trying our very best. TT # 4 - the Holy Country issue - will get published soon after TT # 4.

If you want to know more about the content of the upcoming issues of Tradetalk take a look on the webpage of Scott Knowles:

http://members.aol.com/Glorantha/chaossoc.html

Cheers

Ingo