???

From: joelsona_at_superman.cig.mot.com
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 15:35:24 -0600

me:
>Aren't the Waertagi coming back? Following the Firebergs? Once they
>regroup, the Vadeli are in for real trouble.

Peter Metcalf:
If only. What looks likely to happen is that the Waertagi and the Vadeli join forces!

     But why? Aren't they interested in re-asserting their maritime dominance? Why let the Vadeli just sail around without permission/tribute/etc. These guys have been sailing through Hell for centuries, surely they've acquired some pretty ugly abilities during that time? I would not be surprised if they have some crude means of steering firebergs (crude meaing they can ram reasonably large targets, like islands....).

          Andrew