Orlanthi Understatement.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 05:18:13 GMT

Jane Williams states, variously:

> [Crimson Bat] was taken out in single combat by the [Babs Gor] High Priestess.
> OTOH, maybe this cult needs toning down a bit.

Much inane giggling.

> there was yet another Kyger Litor longform.

Yet the _same_ Kyger Litor longform!

On the subject of backslapping, kudos to the Mysterious Mr. Tines, whose star may have burned so briefly that he'd spluttered out long before I even noticed... numerous thought-provoking comments, in between the Grognard Chic Langour. ;-)

I was also wryly amused to note Nick, previously happy to write off his Red Menace wheeze as a bit of fun to tease Greg, provoked into subliminally defending it as Ersatz Canon; never mind, Nick, _I_ still like it. In small doses. ;-) ;-)

Slainte,
Alex.