Kitori

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cyllene.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 16:24:37 +0800

        In the midst of Peters great diatribe, I notice
>>The Kitori are, and have always been (when they were around) a Theyalan
>>tribe. I wouldn't call them Heortlings, and Orlanthi only with some
>>difficulty, but they clearly are Theyalans.
>
>The human Kitori are Orlanthi worshippers.

        What exactly do you mean? The Kitori are indubitably Theyalan, and also not Heortling (at the moment, I am assuming that the have Haranding elements to their culture). But are they Orlanthi? It depends on how you define it - I think they acknowledge Orlanth, but not as ruling god or primary mens god, primarily an agricultural god. And I'm sure they wouldn't think of themselves as 'Orlanthi'. Peter, do your ideas differ from this?

        In the Dawn Age, the Kitori were probably further from being Orlanthi, their warriors being worshippers of Zolan Zubar (pretty much the same as Zorak Zoran).

        Cheers

                David