Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #451

From: llabrot <labrot.laurent_at_hol.fr>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 17:17:26 +0100

hello, i'm a new runequest player, based in france, and i have a few questions, who will look very simple for you i suppose.
  1. where can i find an historical presentation of glorantha who can help me to undertand you here (french book genertela is very unclear and i didnt see any material on the subject, king of sartar explaining the future...)
  2. where can i find valuable maps online? (the one's i saw are to simple)
  3. i dont understand why chaosium can make news products like river of craddle and will not print the Pavis information again??? young gamers are not allowed to play in this city or in big rubbles??
  4. excuse my english, i learn german and italian at school... so