Kero Fin's necklace

From: Bernuetz, Oliver: WPG <Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:40:24 -0500

Shannon Appel said:

>Aram is very much not a Heortling/Vingkotling, but he became the
>representive by wooing Kero Fin and becoming the King of Dragon Pass
>(like Argrath later does). After 178, when Aram dies and there's a
>contest for Kero Fin's necklace, a new person becomes the King and
>thus the human representative of the Council -- probably a Heortling.

Is the same object referred to as Uleria's Necklace in Griffin Mountain? If so what else is known about it and the contest?

Oliver D. Bernuetz
bernuetz.oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca
www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/realm/5545

P.S. Sorry about the duplicate post about Greatway, I must need to get my eyes checked as I could have sworn it hadn't made it in earlier.