Convulsion 4

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 10:46:27 -0500

I have just updated my homepage with some information about Convulsion 4 - The Next Generation. This is the Gloranthan and Chaosium games convention coming to Leicester, UK, from 24-26 July 1998. Our Guests of Honour are Greg Stafford, Sandy Petersen and Michael O'Brien. Other guests and hangerson  include the usual crowd of Megacorp luminaries, Robin Laws, Ken Rolston, Oliver Dickinson, Neil Robinson, and many more of the same ilk. The convention's featured freeform will be "Life of Moonson", a 50-player Lunar extravaganza.

The new information on my homepage includes a sign-up form and the text of the Con's first Progress Report (PR1), which was mailed out last week to all the sensible people who registered early. There are still plenty of places at the Con, but in past years they have vanished rapidly when our advertising cranks into high gear. Consider yourselves warned!

   <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke>

Any enquiries about Convention membership, etc. should be sent to our overworked membership chappie, Lewis Jardine, who can be e-mailed at: <jardine_at_rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk>

We look forward to Convulsing with you this summer in Leicester!

::::

Nick
::::