MOB's Glorantha Page - New Additions

From: Michael O'Brien <mob_at_bayswater.schnet.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:57:53 +1100

G'day all,

MOB's Glorantha Page - New Additions

I have just added a few new pages to MOB's Glorantha Page, all in the Assorted Writings section.

Beyond the Building Wall scenario Errata

   Due to a production goof, this is material that was inadvertently ommitted from Tales issue #13 (The West special). It includes the missing NPC stats of the Capratis party and my original (and much clearer!) map of the fort of Wyrms Hold.

Sun County - Errata and Gamemaster Notes for the River Ritual

   The errata corrects the inevitable typos and glitches that crept into the AH publication despite our best intentions.

   The River Ritual of the Sun People is described on pp.40-41 of Sun County. These GM notes were written by Troy Bankert and myself, and will be of help if running the ritual, especially with non-Sun Domer PCs. I've also included game stats for Kinope, the daughter of Zola Fel.

The Lunar Coders - Pendragon Pass personality traits

   As an aid to using the Lunar Coders in your gaming, I've written Pendragon Pass-style personality traits for each character. These could be kinda helpful if you meet them in a campaign, or want to run the Coders as PCs. There's also a brief summary of who the heck the Lunar Coders are, if you haven't meet them before.

You can find all this and more at MOB's Glorantha Page: http://gateway.bayswater.schnet.edu.au:81/~mob/

Cold Wind Over Sartar

Mikko Rintasaari asked whether full lyrics to the ballad "Cold Wind Over Sartar" exists:

>The bit written on the Sun County supplement sounds great, and feels
>just right. Did you write a whole ballad MOB? Or shall I do it myself?

Yes, the complete lyrics exist; actually they were artfully adapted from a RW folk original by John Hughes. The song in whole features in the "Rough Guide to Boldhome" (2nd printing), available from Reaching Moon Megacorp. There's also a bit on the Cold Wind, an underground movement who have sworn to drive the Lunars out of Sartar.

Cheers,

MOB