Rough Guide to Boldhome

From: Michael O'Brien <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 08:15:02 +1000

G'day all,

Rough Guide to Boldhome

I directed Mikko Rintasaari to the "Rough Guide to Boldhome" for the lyrics to the ballad "Cold Wind Over Sartar". Getting home I have discovered that this book is missing from the list of available publications from Reaching Moon Megacorp, so I guess it must now be out-of-print (hang on to them precious copies, if you got 'em!). Ergo, I'll put the lyrics (and John's very interesting, as-yet unpublished notes about the song) up on my web page some time in the next few days. Anything from John is well worth a look and this is no exception!

Cheers

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN
  48 Fitzgibbon Street, Parkville VIC 3052, Australia   +61-3-9347-3303
  MOB's Glorantha Page: http://gateway.bayswater.schnet.edu.au:81/~mob/