what where those names again?

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cyllene.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 18:10:11 +0800

Sandy said
> In Fonrit there are some thieves' organizations too, whose names
>I tragically forget and don't have Gods of Gloranthan on hand.

        That would be Selarn, and the Lamsabi. But rather than merely demonstrate my ability to remember obscure Gloranthan facts (an ability amply demonstrated by many of us, though Peter remains the winner and still champeen), I'd like to point that many such answers would be at peoples fingertips if the Lhankor Mhy Library
(http://www.glorantha.com/library/index.html ) had a search engine (both are in the Prosopaedia) - how about it, Shannon? There are quite a few decent free ones about.

        Cheers

                David

Aleshmara knows all about dancing when she is sitting down, but she forgets it all as soon as she stands up. - Doraddi proverb