The Lanbril.

From: Simon Bray <101635.32_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 02:23:39 -0500

Hi All,

 I have always imagined that the Lanbril cult that is found in Pavis had it's routes in the Heortish city of Refuge. The corruption of the city is noted. It has a massive underworld populace living in the sordid back streets. There is access to alchemy and strange mechanical devices (Whumpers etc) through the local Talari. The thief cult probably migrated with Heortish settlers into Pavis who to the southern approach across Prax. I think that perhaps the Lanbril cultists of Pavis are less civilized and should have less access to the alchemy and gizmos, but make up for that loss by having stolen many secrets from the Big Rubble over the years.

 The Fonritan thieves cults are Selarn - essentially a cult of anti-authoritarians who always oppose the regions leaders (no matter who the are) and the Lamsabi a complex criminal network along the Pamaltelan Jungle coasts.

 Cheers Simon.