Malkoni Battle magic?

From: Bill Thompson <interlit_at_pacificcoast.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 00:07:03 -0800 (PST)

My players are going to be running up against Varganthar within the next two years(game time) as they are currently pushing their troops through the wilderness along the Nidans towards Akem. I estimate it will take about three years as they have about 25 wagons and are moving through very rugged and heavily forested foothills.

Eventually they will have to move back towards the Janube. Probably after Okarnia.

So if anyone has some examples of Malkoni group combat magic (army vs. army) I would appreciate it.

 Bill Thompson

"Ask me a riddle and I reply:
"Cottleston, Cottleston, Cottleston Pie.""