Curious Mr Nilberg

From: Michael O'Brien <mob_at_bayswater.schnet.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 09:57:55 +1000

G'day all,

Curious Mr Nilberg

Nick Hollingsworth:
>I have just had a mail from a Mr Bjorn Nilberg! He had come across
>the Glorantha archives and wondered what his namesakes were. Out
>of interest, does anyone know who came up with the idea for them
>and how they picked the name.

   _
Nilmergs are helpful little critters, constructed by the dwarves to help keep their equipment well-polished, functioning smoothly and free of glitches. I'm sure I won't be the last person to point this out, but try looking at the word "Nilmerg" in reverse....

Cheers,

MOB PS If Mike Dickison of QL II's "Friendly Little Elves" fame is out there, could he please send me an email (or if anyone knows his e-mail address)? Michael O'Brien,
Bayswater Primary School
Mountain Highway,
Bayswater, Victoria
Australia 3153