Re: Homepage Update

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 08:20:23 -0500

My Homepage has been generally reorganised, and I've added a few "old new songs" to the Songbook ("Waltzing and Hunting", "The Day The Fire Died", "Sartar the Brave", and "Pelorian Rhapsody"). Of course, the latest Convulsion 4 sign-up information is still there! So if you sign up and come along, you can even sing the Gloranthan Songs in their rightful venue -- "SingalongaNick", at Convulsion 4 this summer (Leicester, 24-27 July 1998)!

        <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke>

If you have any problems finding your way to or around my homepage, please drop me a line -- I've test-driven the new links myself, but haven't got enough different platforms and browsers to do a professional  job, so I'd love feedback if you experience any difficulties.

::::

Nick
::::