Back digests and board games

From: Andrew Staples <Andy_Staples_at_classic.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 98 10:27:46 UT

Scott Haney writes:
>(There was a long discussion not long ago concerning a similar >question with
rape and broo. Check the archives and back->digests.)

Yeah, I'm in the process of doing so, but I've got 10 years to catch up on! It's all I can do to keep up with current postings. So much to do, and so little time...

David Dunham (and several others) pointed me in the direction of WB&RM/Dragon Pass for Orlanthi head hunters. Thanks - don't I just wish I'd bought it when it was in print! Anyone know what the going rate is (in the unlikely event anyone puts a copy up for sale)?

It just goes to show how hard it is to keep yourself abreast of things Gloranthan!

 Andy Staples (andy.staples_at_bigfoot.com)

 The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the snail