Glorantha the 3D model

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 15:46:36 +0000

Alex seems to think I'm being "a tad optimistic.." in wanting exact measurements from which to construct a model. OK, before anyone else comes up with that one: yes, I know. There is this thing called "sarcasm". There is also an ongoing discussion as to said dimensions, and the nature of physics in Glorantha, and I had noticed it. My chances of ever getting agreed dimensions are zero and falling.

That being said, if anyone wants a look at a model, let me know the dimensions you'd like to see and I'll give it a go. Despite Jonathan Coxhead's comments, the only software required to produce such a model is a text editor such as Notepad. The software (browser plugins etc.) to view it can be a little more hairy, so let me know what you've got before I start coding, or it'll all end in tears.

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/