Pharaoh

From: joelsona_at_superman.cig.mot.com
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 16:18:01 -0600

Frederic Ferro:
> One of my players wanted to be initiates in the Cult of the Pharaoh (pre-1616)

> and I improvised a short format with Mastery (the Rex aspect), Life and Death.

> One could add other opposite Power Runes, like Fate and Luck but I am afraid
> to create a too "powerful" cult with too many Runic associations.

     Wouldn't Mastery, Luck, and Death be more appropriate?

On YT Ressurection:

     I beleive that Yanafal was Illuminated before the birth of the Red Moon Goddess. He ditched the 'no ressurection' thing as; a) it was no longer appropriate to his mindset, why would he want to go to Humakt's Halls?, b) it's wastefull. Why let someone that spent twenty years becoming a priest/lord/whatever just vanish when you can ressurect him? A fine example of Lunar pragmatism.

          Andrew