This and That...

From: Gary R Switzer <gswitzer_at_loop.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 15:44:48 -0800

Allen Wallace has a point:

>On the Sky discussion, which is rapidly growing pointless and tiresome, no
>on agrees and the premises have got to be supporting house secrets that no
>one wants to share. Actually this seems to be a very common difficulty
>here.

I suppose if Greg would just come right out and say that the physical laws of the RW apply to Glorantha in all cases not described as being otherwise in an Officially Printed Source(tm) we could go on to other things, but it wouldn't be Greg or Glorantha, and thank goodness for that. It's just that when I'm not playing regularly I begin to look around and wonder what things look like, from the viewpoint of the characters and others on the ground. Perhaps some of our wonderful artists of things Gloranthan could be convinced to do some landscapes along with their portraiture work. A series of panoramas As Seen From... in TotRM, or as pullouts in the Glorantha-con guidebooks would be swell.

        And the only secret from my house campaign was why all 60 of my broo miniatures have their faces painted half black and half white. :)

Richard Develyn says:

>"Jason" (and the Argonauts) was released in the early 60s, I think. I bet
it was
>influential.

I know I always had to stock up on skeleton minis the week after it was on local television for many years.

>Question is: Where's the Golden Fleece?

I imagine it's around somewhere, though it may be a Golden Raccoon Coat. :)
Gary R. Switzer--Aero Hobbies

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #484