Chess

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:34:54 +0000

First of all thanks for all the replies re Dragon Pass - all sounds great fun.

I understand there was some argy-bargy about Vega Goldbreath playing chess in Sun County. Well I've been re-reading Apple Lane and it turns out Gringle and QuackJohn play chess (Gringle always wins, I reckon).

So: Chess in Glorantha ok? (maybe "Go" in Kralorela)? Travelling Chess players? Chess tournaments?

How about thinking up some Gloranthan openings:

"Argrath's Gambit" - King's Gambit.
"The Lunar Opening" - The Sicilian.
"Sartar's Opening" - Ruy Lopez.

- -..

Richard
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com