Re: Time Zones

From: TTrotsky <TTrotsky_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 17:50:39 EST

Simon Phipp:

<< If more people took Glorantha as a place where the Gods exist and the Myths
were real, then we would have fewer pointless arguments about the nature of things >>

    I must have missed something... who in this discussion said that the gods don't exist and myths aren't real?

<<Join up with a traded Guided teleport or a Sorcerous Teleport and you can
return to your home city with an Extended Mind Link. As was pointed out by someone else, anyone who wanted to perform this experiment would have the resources to use such spells.>>

     Why bother with the Mind Link? Assuming that teleportation is instantaneous or as close as makes no difference, then all you have to do is carry a pocket sundial with you.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky