Major nattering.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 02:48:49 GMT

Peter Metcalfe quotes my Postulate:
> >Orlanth's Ring is out of the Sky for the first week of Sacred Time,
> >and visible through the second week, leaving the Dome via Polestar
> >on the first night of the subsequent new year.

> >From the Polestar? Not Stormgate?

Correct. It appears from Stormgate, and zaps back out again a week later via the Pole Star. Or respectively Emerges and Egresses, as the fashionable Seers are saying this season. According to my very Sunday Best understanding, at least.

(I may have been unclear as to what I meant by "leaving the Dome" -- I meant "disappearing from the visible sky". Apologies for any bonus confusion.)

Slainte,
Alex.