Rules versus Glorantha

From: allen wallace <alwallac_at_linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:04:53 -0800 (PST)

Phillip Hibbs

>I wouldn't draw any definite Gloranthan conclusions from

the wording of the rules.

Come on now. No matter what is written in this Digest the rule system people are playing in has as much to do with game reality as anything else. Saying that something is so but not being able to support it in the rules system people have to play in is pretty useless. The rules are what most people have to base their decisions on. MOst of us don't have access to all the data you have.

On a side note, it seems to me a lot of new Glorantha wisdom is a touch too cynical for my tastes. My problem, not anyone elses.

                        Allen