A few questions...

From: Kaselov-Sandberg <md24855_at_dredd.swipnet.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 12:23:32 +0100

Hello folks,

Slowly coming out of Huraya's mailing mists I have a few questions I would like to hear if anyone's got some cool, or just helpful, suggestions to.

My Sartar campaign have reached the 1620's so me and my players have left timelines, NPCs and such stuff supplied by "official" supplements (of course I can always turn that little bible KoS, and I do).

This has caused me to wonder....

  1. We know that the Urox cult don't have any worshippers or temples in Sartar after 1613. A praxian (Orgwaha) takes reponsibilty for a High Holy Day in 1614 or so. But that's about all. Do you think there are any Uroxi in Sartar in the 1620's? Ain't it possible that some foreign Storm Kahn (be he Praxian, Heortlander, or Talastarian/Aggarian) arrives and rebuild the cult? (Most likely in the near vicinity of Snakepipe Hollow.)
  2. Has anybody played long enough in Prax and Pavis to make a decision on who replaces Sor-Eel the Short? A man from the deeper parts of the Empire, or some local boy?
  3. Maybe MOB has some opinions on this one... What happends to the Coders after the things portrayed in "Strangers in Prax"? Were they involved in the Cradle affair? Do they return to Dragon Pass after 1621? Do they take an active part in the things happening in Heortland and Holy Country in the early 1620's? Do they have any dealings with Tatius the Bright? I know that in 1632 Count Julan is no longer the leader of the Coders, as he has taken up the position of Captain of the Imperial Bodyguard in Glamour. When does he leave the Coders?

Well, erratic questions. And maybe not possible to answer, put any input or theories are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Patrik
kaselov.sandberg_at_swipnet.se