Rick Meints is hipster cool

From: Jeff Richard <jrichard_at_cnw.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 18:37:48 -0800

Rick Meints, who is way hipster cool, writes:

>I don't really care if the sky dome has to be 5,000,000 miles in the
>air to make sense from a mathematical point of view. If the dwarves
>can tunnel through air (and they can), why can't the sky dome be
>about 25 miles above the Red Moon, which is about 25 miles up in the
>air (Be gentle, I don't have the figures in front of me)?

Right on! 50 miles or 5 million - it doesn't matter. It's part of the hero plane - one great leap from Kero Fin to the Red Moon, but an impossible journey for a sorceror with a fly spell! Although maybe one of Leonardo the Scientist's one-of-a-kind devices could make it - I dig Baron Von Munchausen!

> More importantly, I don't think time zones exist anyway.

On a more basic level, I don't think they matter. At all. Pointy-headed philosophical speculation. Worse yet, the sort of stuff that smacks of. . - - God Learning!!! Kill all the scholars!!!

Jeff