Re: Issaries, Inc projects

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:09:48 -0800

>Wasn't the Imther Pack refused by Chaosium? Why would Issaries, Inc
>publish what Chaosium vetoed? Or did I get the whole story wrong?
>IIRC, an Editorial of TotRM said the Imther Pack was the property
>of Avalon Hill and had been "de-gloranthized".

I think what Greg really meant was that we might possibly see a similar book by similar authors under the new system, but books in the new system will have a specific organization and focus, to say nothing of new rules, so I doubt they could just be easilly converted.

>Does it mean Belintar's Book won't be published or is it a different project?

Belintar's book is about a quarter of the Introduction to Glorantha book that was mentioned.

Shannon