God Time

From: John Murphy <talor_at_webtv.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 22:17:12 -0500

As a long time lurker on the digest I hate to open up a can of worms, but I was wondering how people envisioned God Time as being timeless? I always thought this meant God Time was non-sequential until the Dawning. I asked Greg about this on AOL last night and he said that while God Time was timeless it was sequential. Being non-sequential made a lot of sense to me and it seemed to explain a lot of discrepiencies in God Time Myths. I may keep it that way in my Glorantha anyways, but would like to see other peoples take on this. In a somewhat related question: If God Time was sequential, what were the human civilizations pre-greater darkness? The Kingdom of Logic, The Brithni, the Vadeli, Dara Happan, Kingdom of Enlightenment, Artmali, any others?
What was the demise of these culture? I have a good idea about the Artmali, and Dara Happans, Kralori, and Brithni(?) are still around but what about the rest?

John Murphy