Gobbleguts Waiters

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_wam.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 02:38:50 -0500 (EST)

Sand sez:
> Thunderbreath restaurants is, of course, run by the Zorak Zoran
>cult. What else would you expect? Just as troll smiths are mostly Zorak
>Zoran (with a very few Lodril), their cooks are, too.
> This makes Thunderbreath even more exciting for your average
>visitor. "If you don't like the food, feel free to complain to the chef.
>He's a Death Lord."

This has unsettling implications about how Gobbleguts gets its wait staff...

"Hey, waiter! What's the soup of the day?" "Rrrrruuhhh..." <Lurch, stagger> "Ruhhhg. Uh." <Stagger, shuffle> <Look blankly at order slate. Bits of face fall off.> "Rurrg. Brainz..."

Though the service _would_ be slow, there would be benefits, I suppose. Not only do you not have to worry about unionization, but all those zombies will hopefully attract Humakti, thus keeping the meat bill down...

Zorak Zoran-haters are in for a bad time, too: "Gee, sorry, Mr. Karrg's Son, I don't know _how_ I managed to drop boiling hot soup in your lap a _third_ time..."

I nominate an "Initiates of Yelmalio gladly served within" sign for the front door.

James Frusetta