Sky Dome, Magic Weapons

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:49:28 -0000

>If one has access to a baseline of, say, 1000km, then you
>can detect parallax of objects up to maybe 100,000km away
>(with rapidly decreasing accuracy).

But what would you conclude if you travelled to Kralorela, took another reading, and this did not intersect with the first two?

On God Learner Mass Production, my brother Simon has a theory. He reckons the GLs engineered a heroquest along the lines of Balastor's Axe, but 'fixed' it so that it was really easy, then performed it over and over again. In fact, they probably hijacked the 'magic weapon' quests from all the other races and cultures - that would be a good enough reason to gang up on them!

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/phibbs + Philip Hibbs
+ A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths, a statistic