+1 Swords

From: Olof Nergard <Olof.Nergard_at_eu.apbiotech.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:12:01 +0000

     Hiya all!

     I would like to tackle the question with God Learner swords:

     First where can we get reusable magic, not by spirits or so, but real
     resuable magic. Ok we have heard about magical crystals, which is gods
     blood crystaline.

     If I were a god learner I would make a myth where the gods are
     secretly chained to my factories bleeding their power into my magical
     items. Thus we could spread the worship of the chosen gods adding to
     the production power of our magic business.

     Its a bit like the pyramid heroes of the Lunar empire but grosser.

     I guess the gods wouldn't like this at all...

     Later Olof