Sartar Sourcebook

From: Frederic Ferro <ferro_at_clipper.ens.fr>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 17:08:15 +0100 (MET)

Robin D. Laws is looking for all the official names of all the Sartarite clans. There are many un-official sources for the Tovtaros Alada-Churi (John Hugues; Stefan von Wolfstone on http://www.very.net/svw/runequest/) and Jamie 'Trotsky' Revell's page on the Torkani clans (http://members.aol.com/ttrotsky/torkani/).

Another list for Sartarite _First Names_ would be useful too. It wouldn't forbid a made-up name for a character but it would be interesting for generating NPCs - or even to build the base of the Sartarite lexicon (if there is a meaning to some roots of the onomastic set).

Fred
- -
mailto:ferro_at_clipper.ens.fr
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/1054 http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/ferro/index.html "The dawn is my Assyria; the sun-set and moon-rise my Paphos, and unimaginable realms of Faerie; broad noon shall be my England of the senses & understanding; the night shall be my Germany of mystic philosophy and dreams."-- Emerson