Re: Sartar Sourcebook

From: TTrotsky <TTrotsky_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 05:33:37 EST

Frederic Ferro:

<< Robin D. Laws is looking for all the official names of all the Sartarite clans. There are many un-official sources for the Tovtaros Alada-Churi (John Hugues; Stefan von Wolfstone on http://www.very.net/svw/runequest/) and Jamie 'Trotsky' Revell's
 page on the Torkani clans (http://members.aol.com/ttrotsky/torkani/).>>

    In a private e-mail, Robin explained that he's presently only looking for material on which Greg holds the copyright, although he said he'd look into the possibility of adding stuff from other sources. Obviously this is a bit of a bummer for me (and presumably John Hughes, Ingo Tschinke et al) not so much because my stuff won't appear in official sources - which I wouldn't necessarily expect anyway - but because it runs the risk of being retroactively contradicted. But there you are...

 <<Another list for Sartarite _First Names_ would be useful too. It wouldn't forbid a made-up name for a character but it would be interesting for generating NPCs >>

     There is a list of Sartarite first names in Enclosure #1, which is based on KoS and similar sources.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky