Weird magic items

From: Pasanen Panu <passo_at_students.cc.tut.fi>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 21:39:04 +0200 (EET)

> Okay, it's time to put your magic where your mouth is. I want your ideas
> for magic items that aren't particularly useful, such as:

 A box, that will change a frog's sex when the frog is kept in overnight.

 A small lizard-shaped bracelet, that actually eats flies. Also will  produce excrete, depending on eating rate.

 Toothpick, while will keep your teeth clean, will give you bad breath.

 Walking stick, that will ease your walking & speed it up, but the  extra stress will result in very, very bad back pains later on.

 Kitchen knife, magically sharp to cut all kinds of foodstuffs, but  will not touch broccoli, and will instead hurt it's wielder if any  attempt to slice broccoli is done.

 Shame really we have no magic item tables like these. Too much free  time anyone?

 Panu Pasanen.