Re: Mike C and the Lore Auction

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 03:15:31 -0500

My guesses, not worth a dollar:

> What is the name of the Red Goddess' sibling who is still active
> in the middle air? (See Questlines 2)

GS has been very Dara Happan recently; I'd guess he was on about Shargash (a planet, thus a sibling of Verithurusa who has Risen Again as Rufelza; a thunderer, thus active in the Middle Air).

> Who is the Ultimate Great Mother?

Tareltara, the Creatrix, the Turner and Weaver of Worlds, who is the fundamental, creative, cyclical power behind Sedenya and the Red Goddess.

> Prince Snodal found something 'that he thought was a map of
> Fronela's future'. What was it really?

Zzabur's plans for Fronela's future. And if he hadn't interfered, it would have been accurate. (Compare with Nazi plans for governing  Russia after a successful invasion and conquest. If you draw a map of something that hasn't happened yet, it's a "map of the future" -- but it's hardly accurate, if it then *doesn't* happen, is it? People who use this as an argument in favour of time travel in Glorantha have rather missed the point, IMO).

::::
Nick
::::