Foundchild

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 09:55:41 +0100

Peter wrote:

> There are no shamans of Foundchild, only Master Hunters. A Shaman
> or assistant can be an initiate or Master Hunter of the cult. However
> his spiritual duties take priorty and a Master Hunter is usually a
> normal member of the shaman's ethnic group.

Slightly confused here. I thought all the spirits described in TOTRM and BoDR could be worshipped by shamen?

Is it just that they can be only worshipped by independant shamen?

Richard
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com