Lore auction questions

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 22:09:36 +1200 (NZST)

Peter the Balrog:

>Has anyone done any work on heraldry in Western societies?

A few more coat-of-arms are available for Malkioni Saints on the on-line prosopaedia at www.glorantha.com which didn't make it into Gods of Glorantha. In particular, it is stated in the entry for Zzabur that Wizards don't have coat-of-arms but Malkioni give him one anyway.

Michael Cule:

Wonders if some questions that he's thinking of asking have answers:

>1) What is the name of the Red Goddess' sibling who is still active in
>the middle air? (See Questlines 2)

I think Shargash is meant here.

>2) Greg, you once said (in the context of whether there was a secret
>Mother of the Red Goddess) 'Unless of course, it's the Ultimate Great
>Mother. But I don't remember writing about her.' Who is the Ultimate
>Great Mother?

Mentioned in Enclosure as Daroria. She was discovered by the Dara Happans when they were trying to find the primal female principle. Cynics might claim that she is really a Dara Happan construct.

>3) You once said that Prince Snodal found something 'that he thought was
>a map of Fronela's future'. What was it really?

A map of what Zzabur thought Fronela would look like once he had finished with it?