Subject: Kiddies

From: JeffJErwin <JeffJErwin_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 18:13:54 EST

<<Anybody here have any experience at running games with children?

My daughter's 5 (which is too young, I know, but I'm biding my time :-) ).

Has anyone tried it out with their children? How old were/are they? What sort of system did you use (did you go for Fighting Fantasy, for example
)?>>

My father ran RQ2 with me when was a little older... Try the following: Bunnies and Burrows, Toon, and really any system where thinking is more important than killing. But free-form stroytelling is a great intro to RPGs-- tell a story with consistent imput from the kids.