Photocopying

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:02:28 +0100

Bonjour Laurent,

Nobody is above doing a bit of photocopying, but nobody here is going to admit it (openly) or encourage it.

If you can get hold of the stuff you need in photocopied form in France then I'm not quite sure what your problem is.

If you want to clear your conscience, make sure you buy all the new Issaries Inc stuff. That, ultimately, is the bottom line.

I was in your position a month or so ago. Happily I now have copies of the 4 items everyone wants. From my experiences I would say that the rarest one at the moment is Griffin Mountain. I bought my copy for 50 ukp and have seen no others go for sale. I have seen 3 copies each of Pavis, Big Rubble and Borderlands go for sale over the last month.

If you're worried about the money - why not club together with a few mates?

You could always then share [clears throat] the stuff between you.

Richard
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com