Call of Gloranthulhu

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 09:58:29 +0100

by H.P. Gregcraft

I was wondering what all these Sorcerers, especially Lunar Sorcerers, might be getting up to, and I recalled that the RQ2 Bestiary introduced the idea of having Lovecraft terrors in Glorantha.

Sandy wrote a Gloranthan piece (somewhere) describing a sorcerer getting a familiar which sounded very Cthulhu like. Then there's the association that the Lunars have with madness, and chaos, and the idea that Lunar sorcery has a strong "deity worship" element so:

Could it be that the Lunar Sorcerors are summoning up Eldrich horrors?

Richard

P.S. Many thanks for the replies on Foundchild. That's really cleared things up in my mind.

P.P.S. Sandy wrote

> RE: xeroxing old out-of-print Glorantha materials

You hero!
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com