Re: Protective Gurus

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 16:16:08 -0500

Richard wrote:

> I think most of the Gurus here go well above the call of duty in
> providing you with information. It's only if you question things,
> rather than ask questions, that you get into hot water. I think
> some people here are very protective of the way they see Glorantha.

I think this is both generously and perceptively stated. That said, I feel moved to ask: if we didn't feel protective towards Glorantha, would we bother contributing to the Digest? (All too often, as in the recent "scorching hot sunrises in the East" thread, I suspect the posters advocating lunacy have no intention of embracing it in their own games).

RQ2 Sources

A Plea: if you think you don't know something the rest of us know, just ASK! Don't build elaborate conspiracy theories: just ASK! I'm sure you'll learn more than you wanted to, even if it's less certain than you'd hoped it would be...

::::
Nick
::::